We believe that it is an honor and a privilege to have an active role in equipping an entire generation!
Our kids are being brought up with Kingdom foundations established at an early age. We believe that if we equip & unlock children to walk in the fullness of God that their lives will be full of purpose, direction & vision as they grow into the men & women who will Rebuild, Repair, Revive, and Restore generations (Isaiah 61:4).
Drop-off & Pick-up Policy
- All children must have stickers in order to be dropped off to class.
- We do not release children to anyone under the age of 18.
- Children can be signed in as early as 9:30 a.m.
- Class begins at 10:00 a.m.
- Children will not be dismissed from class until there parent shows child’s number to teacher/assistants
In case of a fire emergency:
- all children will remain with their teachers until it is safe to re-enter the building or leave the premises, and the following procedures will be followed:
- Please refer to the map in each class for the evacuation route & safe location that each class will remain until it is safe for us to either re-enter or to leave the premises.
- Red Arrows- The babies will be placed in the cribs (cribs have wheels), and the teachers will push the babies safely in the cribs to their safe location by exiting out through the classroom doors.
- All other Classrooms All children will line up single file, with assistance from teachers (some of the younger ones may need to be carried), and as quickly as possible, walk quietly and safely out of their classroom.
- Announcement of a tornado warning:
- All children will go towards the interior wall of the classroom or hallway, away from all doors & windows. All children will stay as still as possible, during the duration of the drill/warning.
- Children will not be released to anyone at this point. The children will stay with their teacher until notified by either a church staff member or Generations leader/administrator.
We ask that sick children & adults not attend class in order to ensure the health of everyone. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that a child should not leave home when any of the following symptoms exist
- Fever (over 100.5 degrees)
- Vomiting or diarrhea within the last 24 hours
- Any symptom of childhood diseases such as scarlet fever, German measles, mumps, chicken pox or whooping cough
- Common cold - from onset through one week
- Sore throat
- Any unexplained rash
- Any skin infection - boils, ringworm or impetigo
- Untreated pink eye or other eye infection
- Any communicable disease
- Lice, including the presence of eggs or nits
We follow these guidelines and we expect that a child or volunteer be free of fever for 24 hours before returning to Generations.
We do not dispense any medication to children.
If a child appears to be ill, we will notify the parent immediately by posting the child's ID tag number on the screen in the auditorium.
Nursing Mother’s Room
We have a special room for nursing moms only, to feed & care for your babies! It is located behind the Generations Registration Desk, and is easily accessed from the main auditorium. There are water bottles in the refrigerator & snacks for your enjoyment while you are in the nursing mom’s room.
Guidelines for Before and After Class
It is our desire that our children enjoy coming to church. We want it to be a great time of playing with friends and cultivating relationships; however, for the safety of others and themselves, we have a few guidelines for non-classroom time.
- Children are NOT allowed outside the building without adult supervision.
- Walk only…no running. For the safety of all, especially small children and the elderly. We in Generations love to have FUN, and will have times of games, events, and special activities, that will or may involve running. However, these times will take place in appropriate & safe environments away from small children & the elderly.
- Children are NOT allowed to climb on furniture or auditorium chairs.
- Children are NOT allowed in classrooms except during scheduled classroom time and under adult supervision.
- We do NOT allow loitering (hanging out unsupervised) in hallways, foyer or bathrooms once the church service has begun.
- Children are NOT allowed on the stage at any time, unless directed by an adult or a specific Generations activity.